Sunday, January 16, 2011

Overcoming Cervical Cancer

The Benefits of donating Blood


One of my happiest experience is that I was able to donate blood for my friend who has a Level 2 Cervical Cancer. I am so happy because I was to able to help her and at the same time my blood was cleansed.

  • Donating Blood every three months is a good for the blood, it cleanses.


I am sad at the same time because of my friend's condition. The least thing I did was advice her to increase eating vegetables so that she gets well and she will surpass her chemotherapy , Level 2 Cervical Cancer is not a joke. I am worried about her even she still smiles and pretends that she is OK. So here are the top women killers:

  • Breast Cancer

  • Cervical Cancer

  • Ovarian Cancer

  • Skin Cancer


*There are 12 fine filipinas that die everyday of cervical cancer.

Upto 80% of women will get the HPV in their lifetime, the virus that causes cervical cancer and within 5 years of diagnosis more than half of the women with cervical cancer won't survive.

What is HPV ?

A human papillomavirus (HPV) is a member of the papillomavirus family of viruses that is capable of infecting humans. Like all papillomaviruses, HPVs establish productive infections only in the stratified epithelium of the skin or mucous membranes. Generally it is caused by major skin contact and in order to prevent cervical cancer we should need to get vaccination. So let us help out cervical cancer . For more information visit : http://www.xoutcervicalcancer.com.ph/

How to prevent cervical cancer:

  • Get regular pap smear

  • Maintain one sexual partner only

  • Tell your one sexual partner only to use a condom during sex

  • Get vaccinated asap

  • No smoking


I am thankful that I was healthy enough to donate blood.

Donating Blood is not easy, it requires good health and you need to pass screening.

The criteria for judging:

  • You need to have normal weight and not sick

  • Normal blood pressure and normal hemoglobin blood count

  • Good eating habit and enough sleep.

  • You don't smoke and drink alcohol

  • No tattoos

  • Not taken drugs


If you pass the criteria, then you are eligible to donate blood like me. Now I realized the good benefits of taking care of my health, I am so positive thankful and happy, woot.

The benefits of donating blood

  • It cleanses the blood, (you can donate every three months)

  • It brings positive impact on the donor’s health.

  • It removes excess iron which can cause free radical formation in the body.

  • It brings incredible feeling of Joy like you never felt before.


Read more: http://healthmad.com/health/the-incredible-health-benefits-of-donating-blood/#ixzz1BQjm8U7B



    1 comment:

    Respiratory Therapist said...

    Couldnt agree more with that, very attractive article

    Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

    After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

    Blog Archive