Monday, January 17, 2011

The Benefits of Donating Blood

I eat well, as in all vegetables and all plant based food. I am a vegetarian and I exercise regularly. Later I will attend the Adidas adination run in UP Diliman. I am running for physical fitness.

I make sure to have good sleep and I don't smoke. I passed the blood donation screening in Makati Medical Center and I was able to donate blood for my friend, because she needs four packs of blood. I contributed 450cc, the recommended volume of blood for donation.

The Benefits of Donating Blood

  • It cleanses the blood, (you can donate every three months)

  • It brings positive impact on the donor’s health.

  • It removes excess iron which can cause free radical formation in the body.

  • It brings incredible feeling of Joy like you never felt before.


Read more: http://healthmad.com/health/the-incredible-health-benefits-of-donating-blood/#ixzz1BQjm8U7B

The benefits of being vegetarian:

  • gives you good health, most of the celebrities go vegetarian to become sexy and good looking.

  • makes you a kind person, not eating meat is being kind to animals, no need to argue.

  • you become a loving person, when you don’t eat meat you automatically love mother nature.

1 comment:

Como Recuperar a tu Pareja said...

I usually don't ordinarily post on many Blogs, yet I just has to say thank you for The Benefits of Donating Blood... keep up the amazing work. Ok regrettably its time to get to school.

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive