Wednesday, January 19, 2011

benefits of swimming

Swimming has been my favorite sport aside from running, so when I do have free time I go on swimming. I like this sport because it makes me feel good

When I swim, I feel fresh after.  I have been a fan of swimming although I am not a competitive swimmer and for a time I have known great Filipino swimmers like Eric Buhain, Akiko Thompson and Christine Jacob. I hope that someday I can meet them and hear their stories.

The benefits of swimming :

  • Develops an active healthy lifestyle , ideally you Live Positively when you exercise!

  • It's a nice exercise, gives good shape and proper body posture

  • Improves cardiovascular system

  • Strengthens muscles

  • Swimming is a Life Skill, it develops confidence and eliminates the fear of injuries.

  • Helps in loosing weight


I feel happy today, I was able to interview Olympian Swimmer Akiko Thompson



No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive