Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Tour at Rizal Park

One of the reasons why Chinese and other international races loves going here in the Philippines is because there's a lot of tourist spots which is free like the Rizal Park. Despite of the recent hostage taking here which killed Chinese nationals, they are not afraid of going here to take pictures and tour the Rizal Park.

Rizal Park is a great tourist spot, especially when you have Samsung Galaxy Tab and you're being guided by Carlos Celdran. I had the chance to join and it was full of fun. I was able to experience using Samsung Galaxy Tab. I am thankful because I had the chance to use it for free besides I can't afford to buy it due to it's high price. But I am positive that I will have something like this in the future. I live Positively!

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive