Friday, January 7, 2011

Julia Clarete, her act for clean air

I thought that actress-hotbabe Julia Clarete is just one of those tweetums-cutesy celebrity.
But beyond her personality lives someone who does care for the environment.
I personally witnessed her biking starting from Broadway Centrum going her way home. At first I doubt if she really do it everyday but nevertheless I think she do it on a regular basis. Check video of this hotbabe biking under the sun. "Ang sarap mag bike eh" - Julia Clarete shares. I am beginning to like her na.

1 comment:

pEDo said...

ayos ah! I like her na dati pa, now I like her more! :)

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive