Greentennial Run 2011

One of my new year's resolution for 2011 is to promote physical fitness. I am thankful I am being encouraged by my new friends (specially the six 30 running group) into running. So far I am attending the adination run in UP Diliman every tuesday night. I am learning a lot in every activity that we do each session. Now I would like to share an upcoming fun run that I discovered via joining the adi nation community-The Greentennial Run

Greentennial Run is an annual fundraising run, working for the One La Salle Scholarship Fund and a carbon footprint reduction project on behalf of the Greentennial Archers.

This 2011, the Greentennial Run will be on January 239(sunday) at Bonifacio Global City. It's the biggest & most exciting La Salle Race To Welcome Year 2011!

Distances: 3K, 5K, 10K, 15K - Open to all!

REGISTRATION ON GOING @ Columbia, All Terra until Jan10. ROX & CyclingZone until Jan16.

Add Greentennial Run on facebook. Check the poster for the complete details:

No comments:

TopBlogs.com.ph

Health & Medicine - Top Blogs Philippines