Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Greentennial Run 2011

One of my new year's resolution for 2011 is to promote physical fitness. I am thankful I am being encouraged by my new friends (specially the six 30 running group) into running. So far I am attending the adination run in UP Diliman every tuesday night. I am learning a lot in every activity that we do each session. Now I would like to share an upcoming fun run that I discovered via joining the adi nation community-The Greentennial Run

Greentennial Run is an annual fundraising run, working for the One La Salle Scholarship Fund and a carbon footprint reduction project on behalf of the Greentennial Archers.

This 2011, the Greentennial Run will be on January 239(sunday) at Bonifacio Global City. It's the biggest & most exciting La Salle Race To Welcome Year 2011!

Distances: 3K, 5K, 10K, 15K - Open to all!

REGISTRATION ON GOING @ Columbia, All Terra until Jan10. ROX & CyclingZone until Jan16.

Add Greentennial Run on facebook. Check the poster for the complete details:

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive