Thursday, January 13, 2011

Coach Rio Dela Cruz Look-a-Like

Marathon Marvel Coach Rio dela Cruz

is an idol to many people. He became an instant celebrity when he began reaching out people in his advocacy to active healthy living. He is also a head-turner because of his huge Afro hair and because I am one of his fans I tried imitating him by putting a wig, woot!

I always saw him in marathon and running events, When I had a chance I interview about his lifestyle. He would always emphasize that it is important to health to engage in physical fitness by doing exercise such as running. Above all, being physically fit manifests a positive outlook in life. Oh yeah!

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive