Monday, August 15, 2011

Paris Hilton eating a lean diet with lots of organic fruits, veggies and vitamin juices.

"I’ve been doing Pilates to help keep my body toned and cardio in the gym." notes Paris Hilton after complaining of feeling "fat" on her reality TV show ‘The World According To Paris’ this year.

The very young looking and owner of Hilton Hotels just arrived in the Philippines to do a project for Paris Hilton Bags and buy a business property in Boracay, above all she also promised Philippine Boxer Manny Pacquiao that she will visit the country.

"I’m eating a lean diet with lots of organic fruits, veggies and vitamin juices. I have so much energy," she added.

Paris Hilton is a famous model of very sexy bikinis on Malibu Beach before jetting off to St Tropez last week.

"I’ve been working out and eating healthier and it feels great," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.

Paris Hilton reveals secrets of her perfect bikini body.

Hilton is really excited about her stay here in the Philippines. Not confirmed yet but there's a news that she lost two of her personal gadgets after arriving in the Philippines.

I wish I can see Paris and see her perfect bikini body.

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive