Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vegetarian Celebrities at PLDT TelPad

A few days ago PLDT TelPad was launched and I saw a lot of Vegetarian Celebrities like Isabel Roces, Raya Mananquil, Bianca Valerio, Sandra Seifert, and RJ Ledesma was also there. Here are some videos I took during the event.

Every trend like games and technology can be experienced here in the new PLDT TelPad. One of the interesting features of TelPad that I like is the game Angry Birds. I enjoyed watching Angry Birds played here.



The PLDT Telpad signals PLDT's entry into the digital age.


PLDT landline was my bestfriend a long time ago and during that time I always do telebabad. That time there's no other way to enjoy communication other than using the PLDT landline.

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive