Monday, December 6, 2010

Sustainable Packaging

This is the sixth day of Christmas, I decided to walk around UP diliman to get news about the upcoming UP Lantern Parade. Upon walking I found a belen made from recycled bottles of Coke and Sprite, I was so impressed by the concept. It reminded me of Live Positively Pillar Sustainable Packaging, which promotes packaging to be seen valuable resource as future use. I am going to share this to Cheftonio for inputs. *The belen I found was made by UP College of Education Students


Regarding the UP Lantern Parade, it will be held this coming December 17 and parade will start at 4 pm.

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive