Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Live Well Live Positively +)

GNC Live Well.


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2T_PJxSeow&w=560&h=345]
I would like to share some Healthy Lifestyle Tips :

  • Encourage everyone in the household to play games

  • No time for exercise?, Let's help out each other to find time

  • Take the stairs instead of the elevator. I saw this in the Coca Cola office.

  • Play at least two sports.

  • Walk, take some extra steps.

  • host an active-play video game tournament


Be active and Healthy Live Positively + )

On the first day of Christmas I got two invites : Samsung and GNC, I choose to live well so I covered the launch of GNC Live Well in Podium. GNC is your one stop health shop. They have health products from Men's to Women's Nutrition. Perfect for a anyone with an Active, Healthy Lifestyle.

I met Eddie Mallari, the operations manager of GNC Live Well here in the Philippines, and with all his nice heart he toured me around the store and shared more about the products of GNC. Here's the video I made.

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive