Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hot Flow Yoga in Alabang Fitness First

After we did Fitness First Freestyle Workout, we had Hot Flow Yoga as cool down. It was hot inside the room. I was sweating in hell, I feel like taking off my clothes. But there's hot mommas around so I behaved.

It was my hottest day, imagine being locked inside a 37 degree heated room and we are already exhilirating doing the hot flow yoga.

What is the difference to other yoga?

Hot Flow Yoga is executed starting from one pose then proceeding to another pose to another is sequenced manner.

This exercise is perfect for those seeking strength and flexibilty not only for the body, but the mind and spirit as well.

I lost weight after doing hot flow yoga, almost 1 lb.

[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]

 

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive