Wednesday, September 8, 2010

There is something about Bianca Valerio

A few days ago I created a post about Vegetarian Celebrity Bianca Valerio

Here are the links:



A few days ago we met during the Tupperware Party, it was coincidence, Vegetarians uses Tupperware products for keeping and storing veggies, so might as well talk about her Tupperware and her veggies.

Here's a video of Celebrity Bianca Valerio sharing the benefits of being vegetarian :
1. You get good health, ( her skin changed , it became more flawless )
2. You become compassionate, ( she decided not to get involve in harmful process  )
3. You become Nature lover, ( she loves plants and she's naturally beautiful )
4. You become lighter , ( she felt lighter disposition )






Here's my story during the event:

Bianca is one of television's freshest face, aside from the fact that she is exceptionally fashionable.

She has very excellent eye sight, 500 meters away she was able to read photographer Wilson Chua's small name-tag. I bet she eats squash a lot.

When I went down I was able to catch the Tupperware executive officers at the elevator and they were talking about Bianca , Ms. Tina said " I really like Bianca's way of hosting , she's so natural ". In my mind I was applauding. I agree that Bianca is an effective host, she brings fun, and captures every audience heart. I would love to see her again.

5 comments:

Chimara Neo-Vegan said...

[...] Chimara Neo-Vegan A few days ago I posted something about Vegetarian Celebrity Bianca Valerio [...]

custom car rims said...

pimp

Bianca Valerio’s favorite vegetarian restaurant said...

[...] Bianca Valerio’s favorite vegetarian restaurant A few days ago I posted something about Vegetarian Celebrity Bianca Valerio [...]

Vegetarian Celebrity Bianca Valerio said...

[...] There is something about Bianca Valerio [...]

roclafamilia said...

Helpful blog, bookmarked the website with hopes to read more!

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive