Monday, September 13, 2010

Chimara Neo-Vegan

A few days ago I posted something about Vegetarian Celebrity Bianca Valerio

She said her favorite vegetarian restaurant was Chimara so might as well check out how veg friendly Chimara is ?

Here's my experience :

How often do I visit  Chimara ?

At least once a week

Which branches have I visited ?

Greenbelt

How did I know ?

Before I learned this from Bianca Valerio, I usually saw this whenever I watch movie at Greenbelt




What can I say about their Food and Drinks :

Tastes really good , I ordered Tofu pesto for only 130 pesos, it was served fresh and fast , temperature ok ! and it was very well presented.

Ambience :

Clean, comfortable and well designed !

Here are the links of my posts about Vegetarian Celebrity Bianca Valerio

10 comments:

Negative Calorie Food said...

Eating low calorie food has helped me lose a lot of weight. That means a lot of vegetables. Which is fine for me because I like them.

emt training said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

carlo said...

Thank you so much, hope you can visit Chimara in Greenbelt 3

Lose Weight said...

Eating low calorie food has helped me lose a lot of weight. That means a lot of vegetables. Which is fine for me because I like them.

John1429 said...

Very nice site! is it yours too

Dwayne Garrott said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.I enjoyed well while reading your article

Emanuel Pauls said...

Great position and now I know what to do, thank you! Really this Web log berth helped me a lot. I hope you go forward writing about this kind of incoming.

Joel Brookins said...

I am not very fantastic with English but I find this rattling easygoing to read .

happiness tips said...

recantly i've been trying to write lengthy storys that seem great in my head but following the 1st or 2nd page of writting i get major writers block .
..

Cat Advice said...

Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive