Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can a vegetarian like Geneva Cruz survive in the wild

Survivor is a game of survival. In the previous episodes of Survivor, international and local there are tasks wherein you really need to eat animals. If Geneva Cruz is a vegetarian, I don't think she is ready for this.

Yes, a vegetarian can survive in the wild because there's plenty of plants and the vegetation is conducive. You can choose to eat in your way of living. But cases like the Survivor game, it involves meat eating. I think Geneva could have thought about it before she decided to join the fact that she was a vegetarian.

On the other hand it was not the main reason at all why she left and quit the game. Heres the reason why courtesy of Pep.ph

"I don't think 3 million pesos and being named as Sole Survivor is all worth the pain that I am feeling right now," says Geneva Cruz (right) about her decision to leave the reality show. Her partner, KC Montero, opted to stay in Survivor Philippines Celebrity Doubles Showdown. Courtesy of Pep.ph

GENEVA BREAKS DOWN. The day became more drama-filled when vegetarian singer Geneva Cruz admitted that she wanted to pull out of the game. She and her partner, KC Montero, had a heart-to-heart talk about her decision.

Geneva tearfully admitted, "This is not real. I absorb everything around me...I did everything to help. I cannot do this...it's money, yeah. You wanna win. I got nothing...I am not going to make any effort getting alliances."

KC asked directly, "So you are gonna quit?"

Geneva replied, "This is my first day and I'm falling apart. Everything is against the things that I believe in. I know that this is not real. I know at the end of the whole thing, this is just a game. And I know what's gonna happen."

When KC left, Arnold appeared and tried to console Geneva. Geneva adamantly told him, "Go away! I'm not gonna change my mind. I can't play this game. I want to win this game with him. He [KC] is selfish. He's gonna get you guys too, you know. I'm not gonna change my mind."

Geneva and KC continued their dialogue along the beach shore. While Geneva was writing something on the sand, she pointed to KC, "You're gonna hate me for the rest of your life." Geneva then wrote her son's name "Heaven" on the sands of Palawan.

KC stated, "You must be doing this for some reason. It's written here. Heaven."

Geneva shot back, "Ask my son. Ask your son. Would he rather see his mother suffer and not fight for what she believes in or the P3 million pesos? You know him more. You know what he is gonna say..."

KC was visibly disappointed and upset with Geneva's decision since he wanted to stay in the game.

While waiting for their ride back, KC hugged Geneva.

The Fil-Am DJ/host told Geneva that he wanted to say good-bye to the other castaways. But this gesture pissed off the singer. She went ballistic and told KC, "You only care about yourself. You're supposed to protect me here. I told you I cannot anymore...they're filming me."



Catch Survivor Philippines’ Live Finale Today!

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive