Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Running for Fitness

I attended two events today. First is the PEBA presscon and second is the www.smcinema.com launch.
Since I am already at SM MOA , I decided to attend the adidas nation run. Because every wednesday they do have a running session at the IMAX parking starts at 7 pm. I am glad because I was able to bring Jason Biadog into running, I am encouraging him to run also, Running for Fitness. That's all folks !

By the way, we joined the 5K group, it was a nice run, very comfortable !

3 comments:

RunningAtom said...

Hi Carl, do you or your friends want to have your first race on Nov. 28? You might want to join my giveaway contest for the 2nd McHappy Day Fun Run where I'll be giving out some FREE RACE KITS :) Feel free to visit my blog post.

Thanks :)

lida dai dai said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your
post to my blog?

limewire info said...

ah

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive