Saturday, November 13, 2010

A safe way of biking

Tiklop Society of the Philippines

Like my friend Jayson Biadog I am also a kuripot blogger. That's why I'm thinking of ways to cover events without spending pamasahe. A few days ago I met a group called Tiklop Society of the Philippines, it is the first folding bike club of the Philippines; aims to promote safe riding, practical ownership, and pure fun in folding bikes.

If I am going to have a bike like tiklop society I can now cover event without spending pamasahe. I just need to give a time allowance for travel but this idea is brilliant. Oh! I would love to bike because it promotes physical fitness.

And here's an interview with Flo San Jose - Steering Committee member/ Founding member

Facts :
Founded in November 08, 2009, coinciding with the launch of the LRTA's Bike On, Bike Off (Bike O2) project. We are a society for folding bikes enthusiasts in the Philippines.

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive