Thursday, August 12, 2010

fasting diet

A few days ago I had a half day fasting. But this time around I had a whole.

I will start my whole story 2 days ago, when I had my first whole day fasting diet for 2010. Some people fast in order to lose weight but I did it for cleansing the system, to get rid of toxins. I started not eating any single solid food from 8 pm of August 10 until 8 pm of August 11. But before I did that, my friend Abraham treated me to an eat all you can Mongolian Kublai Khan restaurant at Magallanes.  After that I decided to go on a whole day fasting. Then I started working.

The next day, when I was at the Greenwich Bigatin event at SM Megamall, my blogger friends were asking. "So, what are you eating ?" "There's nothing you can eat here." I said " It's Ok, I'll be fine." ( I didn't actually told them I'm on a fast )

The fact that I went vegetarian and I do fasting means I can control my sense of taste. I don't crave whenever I'm in an event and there's no vegetarian option. I am not over acting when I don't eat during events that I do cover, it's just I stick to the principles and lifestyle that I choose to live. And doing a whole day fast is just a regular fast that some people also do. Not so hard to practice, besides it has good effect on our body.

Here are the kinds of fasting ;

The Regular Fast : No food, but sufficient water to quench the thirst to dilute the pathogenic materials and thereby facilitate elimination through the skin and kidneys.

The Dry Fast : This means total abstinence from food and drink. It is a powerful method for promoting elimination of morbid matter and disease taints.

The Seven Day Fast : Cannot produce any harmful or weakening results.

The Long Fast : Extends from one to seven or more weeks, according to individual indications and the vitality of the patient.

source: http://www.healthandyoga.com/html/fasting/chooseyourfast.html

After my fast I drank malauhog buko juice.

Tips:

  • when breaking a fast , don't eat solid foods immediately , it might culture shock your stomach.

  • begin eating fruits and leafy veggies in order to gradually condition your stomach.

  • drinking fresh buko juice cures urine tarck infections.

  • fasting aids ulcer

  • rehydrates

  • it's tonic drink

  • kills intestinal worms


Next time I'll write about benefits of drinking buko juice.

3 comments:

Caroline Carpino said...

You are a very smart individual!

web design training course brisbane said...

Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any means you can take away me from that service? Thanks!

Cat Advice said...

Hey i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive