Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bianca Valerio supports PeTA

A few days ago I created a post about Vegetarian Celebrity Bianca Valerio.

I just came from the launch of One Naturales by Charade held at the swimming poolside of A. Venue suites organized by Chris Cahilig Consultancy wherein exceptionally fashionable Bianca Valerio is one of the lovely host.

Charade Galang, the woman behind ONE Naturales stands for organic, natural and eco-friendly lifestyle.

Her products are really something to look forward because they are:

  • non plastic

  • recyclable

  • not expensive

  • planet earth friendly

  • cruelty free


Speaking of cruelty free, Bianca Valerio said in the event that she is a supporter of PeTA , so she would definitely like these products. The moment I saw Bianca I thought of her as a flower, She was in a red floral dress that night and she was really a lovely host. In fact she was able to remove Charade's nervousness. Bianca is a good example to everybody , she is a pesco-vegetarian and she lives a cruelty-free lifestyle. She is a good influence like her best friends in the industry, Isabel Roces (lacto-ovo), Raya Mananquil(vegan) and Val de los Santos (pesco)

Here are some photos of her during the event, Hope she likes it :-)

[gallery orderby="rand"]

12 comments:

There is something about Bianca Valerio said...

[...] http://veggiecircle.com/bianca-valerio-supports-peta [...]

Chimara Neo-Vegan said...

[...] http://veggiecircle.com/bianca-valerio-supports-peta [...]

Wordpress Themes said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

rachat de credit said...

Man, really want to know how can you be that smart, lol...great read, thanks.

Watch Movies said...

this post is awesome haha i am bookmarking your blog man

Bianca Valerio and Bianca Araneta said...

There's two most beautiful faces :
Bianca Valerio and Bianca Araneta

Stephen Bumatay said...

Well I truly enjoyed reading it. This tip procured by you is very constructive for correct planning.

happiness tips said...

While writer's obstruct is difficult to deal with, you will find some simple techniques that can really assist all writers. When I was in seventh grade, I needed to create a series of vignettes, such as those of Sandra Cisneros' "The House on Mango Street." I had a TERRIBLE case of writer's block, and I used that to my benefit. I wrote a short story about a wall that blocked ideas from exiting my brain and going to my hands to write it, and it turned into one of my favorite stories I've written.

Immigration Adisory Service said...

Immigration Lawyers...

[...]here are some links to sites that we link to because we think they are worth visiting[...]...

Cat Advice said...

I don't even know how I finished up here, however I assumed this post was once great. I do not recognize who you might be however definitely you are going to a famous blogger when you are not already ;) Cheers!

Gregory Merriman said...

Garden of Life Wobenzym Review In-depth look at Wobenzym from Garden of Life / Mucos. Learn about what people should take this supplement and about its side effects. Check:

download henry's crime movie said...

I really feel rather lucky to get run into your internet web page and appear ahead to a lot of far more pleasurable minutes studying right right here. Thanks as soon as much more for all the details.

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive