Saturday, August 4, 2012

Jericho Foaming Facial Cleanser Review

Cleansing is the basic thing I do to my face. But because I'm lazy I just sometimes use a Kojic soap from the freebies that I get but it never becomes my consistent habit.

One day heaven sent me a foaming facial cleanser so that I can try and see the effect. Introducing Jericho, it is a foaming facial cleanser with dead sea minerals and plant extracts. A foaming gel that cleanses and moisturizes dry skin.

The Promise:

Gently and thoroughly removes impurities and makeup residue and helps skin achieve its natural balance. Enriched with active Dead Sea minerals, skin looks fresh, healthy and clean.

I became interested in using it because it looks imported and expensive for me. If it can make more good looking then why not?

So I have using the product for a week now and I would like to share my good and bad thoughts about it.

The Good Side:

Good to know that it smells so good. Unlike other facial wash that I used, this  one does not have a very strong scent.

For me it is a good cleanser because it gently remove impurities of the skin and nourish the skin specially on my face.

It gives my skin a radiant look making it more soft and gives a calm feeling all over my face.

The Down Side:

None so far.

Where to buy:

www.jerichodeadsea.com for only Php 2,000

 

Watch out for my next post regarding Jericho Facial Firming Cream

 

 

1 comment:

cheska said...

I can't believe this. I got his cleanser for 1,000 pesos at the Jericho kiosk in SM North Edsa. I felt I was cheated on!

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive