Monday, February 7, 2011

What Andi Eigenmann likes about Solenn Heussaf

When I was a kid, I like water. When I grow up I still like water. I love watching the telenovela Agua Bendita, the girl who transforms into water. She is like the Iceman of Xmen. Andi Eigenmann is the daughter of best actress Jaclyn Jose.

One day I was able to meet today freshest face in Philippine Showbiz.

Coming from a family of veteran actors, celebrated newcomer actress Andi Eigenmann has bloomed into a young lady admired by many not only for her talent in acting but for her clear skin and unique mestiza features as well.

Agua Bendita star Andi Eigenmann admits that she admires Solenn Heusaff.

“Yung itsura nya classy pinay….
Hindi siya yung type na pinay nung araw, hindi eh!
Basta ang ganda niya”

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive