Saturday, February 5, 2011

Vegetarian Bianca Valerio

Did you know that our very own Bianca Valerio is a vegetarian? You got it right ! Try searching the word Vegetarian Bianca Valerio and you will see blog posts about her being vegetarian. Her favorite food, favorite restaurants and reasons why she went vegetarian. Interesting isn't it?

I always meet her during events and I can't leave without having her photos taken and have her interviewed, well it's worth doing because she's really nice. In fact I love seeing her.

If you notice on the footer there's a word Vegetarian Celebrity Bianca Valerio. It's a tip from my friend so that it will crawl to google. He said google will treat this as a separate entry. This is my attempt to try SEO.

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive