Monday, September 17, 2012

Missed the Unilab Run United Leg 3



Last March 4,  I ran the Unilab Run United leg 1 - 3K. On June 17 , I ran the Unilab Run United leg 2 - 21K and recently September 16 - I missed the Unilab Run United leg 3 - 21K.

Friday, it was 2 days before September 16 when I got my race kit at the Unilab office, thanks to Janice Miguel for squeezing me in the list of bloggers of will run. I got so excited because it will be my third 21K run.

During the night I had a bad experience with my car.  I ran out if gas along Amorsolo St. in Makati and caught in the middle of the night finding ways on solving it. It was raining so hard that night and I had no choice but to leave it there.

The next day my car was towed and I have to get it from the impounding.

To make the long story short I was very stressed and upset that day. I also felt so bad about what happened and started to feel headaches.

Saturday, the night before the race I am still bothered by the things happened to me but still managed to prepare my gears so I can run on Sunday morning. I put the alarm on 3 am.

When I woke up at 3 am on September it was raining badly in our area(Taguig) so I decided to skip the race because I feel that my body is not conditioned for the race plus I might get sick if I run under the rain.

I feel so bad because I was not able to run. I'll just make it up to the upcoming race; Rexona Run and Adidas King of the Road.

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive