Saturday, April 14, 2012

Good night sleep has many health benefits, here are the things that I do

Getting a good night sleep gives your body a total rest. It helps a lot as you wake up and do your daily routine.

Studies show that having a good night sleep has many health benefits.

I love sleeping, in fact I do this during class when I was in high school until I went to college. But let's talk about getting a good night sleep.

For such a busy and workaholic person like me it's hard to achieve a total complete sleep.

So I think of many ways on how can my body get sleepy before midnight.

Exercise. When I woke up I make sure to at least run maximum of 15 minutes. I feel good after doing this. When it's around 3 pm I get sleepy due to tiredness. I take a nap.

Rice. I get sleepy whenever I eat rice. So when it's lunch time I make sure to eat the amount of rice that I need for the day. A few minutes after eating I suddenly feel sleepiness.

Massage. I go to a spa twice a week, a spa which has a sauna or steambath. When I go to the sauna room or steambath I feel sleepy at the first minute of the massage. Afterwards it helps in achieving a good night sleep.

Alarm. I put alarm to remind me that I need to sleep. Alarm again to remind me that I need to wake up.

Meditation. I go to a yoga meditation center in Proj. 4 Quezon City twice a week. It's a very quiet and blissful place. Meditation in places like this helps a lot in achieveing a good sleep at night.

Stress Relief. One way of stress relief is avoiding of thinking too much about things specially problems.

These are just some of the ways I do to achieve a good night sleep. How about you? Feel free to share it here and have a great sleep.

2 comments:

Dan said...

For me, sleeping at the same time every night (10:00pm) makes a good night relax. =)

carlo said...

Thats Great Dan

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive