Sunday, September 11, 2011

lose weight without causing a drastic change to your food selection

If you decide to Lose Weight, there is nothing more you need to do because My Spa Diet makes it easy for you stay with the program. For your convenience it will determine your capacity to reach your goal and that is to lose weight without causing a drastic change to your food selection. Alright!

During the launch event, Kumagcow and I were asking each other. What is My Spa Diet? Are we going to have a spa treatment and eat there? Is this a massage routine? Are we going to buy our food in the spa? None of the above.

Our questions were answered by Cheshire Que, RND, RN, RD during her presentation before we had lunch.

So What is My Spa Diet?

My Spa Diet is your online weight management program. It's a unique and personal approach of losing weight program without causing a drastic change to your food selection. Meaning you don't have to worry if you're afraid with drastic changes because just like any other diet you just need to select the food which are fresh, low fat and high in fiber, avoid eating fried, sweet and processed food, and reduce your intake of meat. My Spa diet only gives importance to a healthier you.

Very doable, right?

My Spa Diet applies the psychology of nutrition and considers social aspects involved in losing weight. My Spa Diet has four phases: cleansing, detoxifying, rejuvenating and balance. These are designed to provide gradual and sustainable weight loss. So let's start today. Make My Spa Diet your choice for vibrant and positive lifestyle.

Make My Spa Diet your own diet.

 

How much is the low cost?
only $11.99

So register now and let's live a healthier life!

click the link below:

http://myspadiet.com/index.php?page=register

 

Special thanks to Cafe 1771, a vegetarian friendly cafe located at El Pueblo Ortigas, try their tofu dish and you will not regret, it taste really good.

Thank you Chesire for changing my meal because I don't chicken nor fish.

Easy Phamax Wheatgrass, Cosplay Goddess Alodia's health drink after she exercise.

 

 

 

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive