Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How to Loose Weight this Holy Week

1. Biking

Biking is a good exercise. A few days ago I joined the massive bike ride of the 13th tour of the fireflies. I lost 2 lbs. after biking for almost 5 hours. Medyo masakit sa puwet pero I am happy because we also did it for clean air.




2. Running

Yes it's true that running can help you loose weight. I lost 1 lb. during the Nat Geo Earth Day Run 2011 last April 10, 2011 at the Bonifacio Global City in Taguig



3. Playing Ultimate Frisbee

When I have free time I go to UP Sunken Garden to play Ultimate Frisbee, it's an effective way to loose weight because it involves a lot of running, so you really sweat a lot when you play this.



4. Swimming

And of course, swimming. Nothing beats a natural way of loosing weight with swimming. My friend Jayson Biadog swims and this is his way of loosing weight.



How about you what do you do to loose weight?

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive