Buon Giorno opens a new branch in Rockwell

Good Day, in Italian it's Buon Giorno.

There's a new Buon Giorno Cafe along Rockwell Business Center. We went there a few days ago and I learned the difference between district and center. And I also learned that antipasto and antipasti is the same. An appetizer usually consisting of an assortment of foods

It is very seldom that I attend food event but it was great visiting Buon Giorno in Rockwell. Another Italian inspired restaurant along the Metro. I like Italian dishes because for sure there's gonna be meatless pasta and pizza to be served. Mark Floro was able to share me about his favorite vegetarian pizza called Margherita.

I was able to interview the owner of the restaurant, Mark Floro. Watch the whole video

1 comment:

My Journey to Buon Giorno! said...

[...] Journey to Buon Giorno! Buon Giorno Caffe and Bistro, Rockwell Business Center, Pasig City, [...]

TopBlogs.com.ph

Health & Medicine - Top Blogs Philippines