Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Entry for #GLOBEProjectWonderful2014

Christmas has just passed and we've all given or received gifts. Parties and events started to decrease.
My hope and spirit is still high and my smiles have not faded.
As we all go back to our respective daily routines, Our everyday lives encourages us to never stop the spirit of giving.
Now is our time to give it back.
So, if you could give back to the community, the country, to anyone within your reach, what is it that you'd like to give back? My answer - I would like to build a farm where I can give food to those in need.

Type of Farm: Rice, Crops, Herbs and Vegetables
Goal: To feed as many people as possible
Reason: Food is the most basic need of human Location: Cavite or Bulacan Unit: 100 hectares or more Timeline: Before Summer
I'm sharing these things I want to give back/things I have in mind. This is my entry for #GLOBEProjectWonderful2014.



No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive