Sunday, January 19, 2014

Start and end the day with youthful skin

I am not fond of applying creams at night before going to sleep because I'm so lazy doing it. I’m okay with using bath soap when washing my face before going to bed. I am also visiting my dermatologist regularly so I don't think I won't be needing any night cream at all. I think there is no harm in trying.... I was given a chance to try out a new night cream - IVI PREMIUM COLLAGEN ANTI-AGING NIGHT CREAM.
Honestly I was not able to use it right ahead, it was a week after I got it before I started to religiously using it.
So what happened after I started using it? I never thought that there will be a noticeable effect on my face until my girlfriend told me. "You're face looks better now" I thought that my face had an enough appearance and there is no need for me to try these things but I realized that there was a better result when I started using the night cream.
There are some people said that using night cream makes your skin cleanse the unwanted oil in your face. With collagen on their ingredients, whiten your skin even you can’t wear powder or astringent everyday.
This one comes in 30grams and costs Php 1,250 (srp) IVI COLLAGEN PREMIUM NIGHT CREAM is designed to moisturize & repair your skin while you sleep. A Collagen infused night cream that is rich in anti-oxidants. 
Effects
It will smoothen the skin, reduce fine lines & wrinkles to give you a soft and youthful complexion. Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen mixed with exotic Japanese ingredients formulated to give you smoother & younger-looking skin. Egg shell membrane, which is a good source of collagen as well, helps repair damage skin cells when applied. The night cream is also infused with Licorice Root Extract that reduces hyper-pigmentation by blocking tyrosinase, a skin enzyme responsible for the pigmentation process. Reduced hyper-pigmentation soothe, clarify and brighten skin.

For best results, IVI PREMIUM COLLAGEN NIGHT CREAM is paired with day cream.
The SRP of IVI premium day and night anti aging cream is 1,250 each, or 2,500 per set. IVI is available in all Mercury, Watsons, and Southstar drug branches nationwide.

For more information about IVI COLLAGEN PREMIUM NIGHT CREAM, Please visit their website : http://ivi.com.ph.
and
FACEBOOK PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/iviryo

Below is my Before and After Photo:

BEFORE AFTER

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive