Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Simple Tips for a Healthier Weekend

I work hard on weekdays. So I must reward myself on weekends. This is how I do it.
1. Fun run
Finished 10K run on Saturday. It was slowly but surely...enjoying the very good weather.
2. Cook simple vegetable dish
Simple sauteed string beans and minced potatoes. A good source of Potassium and Vitamin C
3. Swimming
Did a 1000 meters of swim on Sunday. A good way to improve cardiovascular fitness with less injuries. If you're asthmatic like me, it's a good therapy.

4. Soft gym workout
It does not need to be a hard core program. Just a few minutes of toning muscles. A simple one will do.
5. Cleaning a room
It's a cool exercise plus you get a great fulfillment. A must try!

Other activities that I do on weekends:

  • Yoga
  • Getting a massage
  • Watching Movies
  • Sunday Mass

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive