Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Second Weekend of September #100DaysbeforeChristmas

Friday Night I watched the press screening of We're the Millers at Glorietta. Thank you to Warner Brothers for giving me a good weekend start. I so love Jennifer Aniston she was an awesome hot stripper.
Saturday Morning. I went to office because I have to finished some last night duties. It was the last time to see a colleague of mine whom I knew a very hardworking person.
Saturday Lunchtime. Day 2 of my Yoga Pilates Class courtesy of Options Studio Saturday Afternoon I went to my dermatologist Dra. Six Foronda for my regular Diamond Peel treatment. Spotted Celebrities @tomisinspired and @sofiaandress with Dra. Six Foronda.I went to a spa and got a relaxing massage after.
Sunday Morning. I had a short jog due to my long frustration of not able to join running events. Sunday Night. Gym Workout under the rain. I felt good. It's 100 days to go before Christmas. Happy Holidays!!!
Monday Morning. I bought some fruits for my officemates

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive