My Second Weekend of September #100DaysbeforeChristmas

Friday Night I watched the press screening of We're the Millers at Glorietta. Thank you to Warner Brothers for giving me a good weekend start. I so love Jennifer Aniston she was an awesome hot stripper.
Saturday Morning. I went to office because I have to finished some last night duties. It was the last time to see a colleague of mine whom I knew a very hardworking person.
Saturday Lunchtime. Day 2 of my Yoga Pilates Class courtesy of Options Studio Saturday Afternoon I went to my dermatologist Dra. Six Foronda for my regular Diamond Peel treatment. Spotted Celebrities @tomisinspired and @sofiaandress with Dra. Six Foronda.I went to a spa and got a relaxing massage after.
Sunday Morning. I had a short jog due to my long frustration of not able to join running events. Sunday Night. Gym Workout under the rain. I felt good. It's 100 days to go before Christmas. Happy Holidays!!!
Monday Morning. I bought some fruits for my officemates

No comments:

TopBlogs.com.ph

Health & Medicine - Top Blogs Philippines