Sunday, August 25, 2013

Quality Rest on Weekends

My work stops at Friday Midnight....

So I wake up late on Saturdays. That's the time I start to exercise.

I woke up late 2 pm Saturday.

But this weekend because I feel like I'd like to see some celebrities I went to Imperial Palace for the storycon of "Let's Take A Chance" movie of Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana. 

After that, Ely tagged to me to watch PAMANA, a musical docu about the life of Ninoy. It was held in Meralco theater.

So I had enjoyed my Saturday.
 
I woke up early in Sunday to attend my Yoga class at 8 am. It was such a good practice. I feel so recovered and energized. Then I did a gym workout after. So by 12 noon I was sleeping again and woke up at 4 pm.

That time I had a quality massage at Raz. It felt so good after. 

I had a haircut after. 

Targets to sleep 11 Pm so I can woke up at 6 am. 

Monday August 26 is a non working holiday but because I work for a news company we have work, and I am thankful for that.

Thank you Lord for a great weekend.



No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive