Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Staying Alive and Healthy on Monday to Friday Work

It's been a hardworking days for me every week Monday to Friday.

My work starts from 8 am on-wards and it is hard to find time to at least exercise in the afternoon or after the working hours.

In order to stay at least healthy I make sure to follow the following:

Eating at the right time. I make sure to have breakfast because it is where my energy all throughout the day comes from. I target to take lunch at 12 noon so that I can proceed to my duties spontaneously.

Avoiding stress. This is a hard part but whenever I feel a little bit of headache or eyesore I find ways to at least unwind like watching a movie or going outside to walk a few minutes.

As much as possible I do not accept event invitations which is far from Mandaluyong area. Going to a far place coming from work causes stress.

I make sure to have enough quality sleep. In order to achieve this I take Usana Essentials once a day.

During weekends I make sure to get the best and quality rest that I can have. It is my bawi time. I usually wake up at 12 noon on Saturdays just to make sure I had a complete rest.

When I'm awake I will get a good quality massage just a few steps away from our house.

I do Yoga on Sundays.




No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive