Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A healthy weekend at Nurture Spa

At last I got the time to relax at Nurture Spa in Tagaytay. The nearest place I know where I can spend a complete relaxation. A place where I can be free from pollution and stress.

During my vacation at the end of November and in celebration of Thanksgiving my weekend was such a great time.

Nurture spa offers a blissful place, healthy food, peaceful home and they really value  their clients.

I'd like to commend a great service during my stay. It was such a good time.

Aside from enjoying to stay I also love to take photos around.





No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive