Figaro is a popular coffee shop here in the Philippines.
Coffee has nothing to do with vegetarianism, coffee consumption is a personal choice.
Figaro serves coffee and meals and at the same same time they have vegetarian pasta options.
So What's Vegetarian in Figaro ? here are some that I know :
Summer Frost P125
*pasta here are not vegan, it has cheese.
To know what is Vegan click here:
Summer Frost comes in 3 flavors:
Watermelon Grape Breeze
Green Apple Cucumber Whirl
Peach Lychee Sunrise
I am vegetarian and I drink coffee , it's plant based and there's nothing wrong with it. In fact coffee has health benefits:
Here's a wikipedia health benefits of coffee:
- 2.1 Reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease and Dementia
- 2.2 Reduced risk of gallstone disease
- 2.3 Reduced risk of Parkinson's disease
- 2.4 Cognitive performance
- 2.5 Analgesic enhancement
- 2.6 Antidiabetic
- 2.7 Liver protection
- 2.8 Cancer
- 2.9 Cardioprotective
- 2.10 Laxative/diuretic
- 2.11 Antioxidant
- 2.12 Prevention of dental caries
- 2.13 Gout