Saturday, December 11, 2010

my intention to volunteer for a cleanup

I am planning to organize a clean up activity and I would like to encourage my fellow students to join. As way of expressing our care for the environment, I hope that we can be a good example in our own way.
Cynthia Grace C. Gregorio, Ph. D.
Vice-Chancellor for Community Affairs.
Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Community Affairs
University of the Philippines Diliman

Dear Dr. Gregorio,

I, together with my fellow UPOU students, would like to express my intention to volunteer for a
cleanup activity after the UP Lantern Parade on 18 December 2010 (Saturday), from 8 am to 5
pm. As per Campus Maintenance Office’s (CMO) advice on how we can help in maintaining the
campus cleanliness after this activity, this is the date that was suggested to me. This is our way
of expressing our care for the environment.

Attached is a list of students and how long they are willing to help in cleaning up the campus.
I will be encouraging more students to participate in the future cleanup projects.

Your approval will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Carlo Camilo M. Valenzona
Student, Associate in Arts
UP Open University

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive