Sunday, December 1, 2013

Yoga Pilates for Runners

To avoid injuries when running I took a Yoga Pilates class at Options Studio in RCBC Plaza. Thank you to my awesome teacher Ms. Joella Bustamante.

I started to appreciate the importance of stretching because of Pilates. I am always looking forward to seeing you all this weekend at our Running, Pilates and Yoga activities.

Things that I learned in doing Pilates:

  • It takes a great preparation for you to condition yourself to run. 
  • Pilates can develop not just the physical strength but inner muscle strength. 
  • It builds endurance. 
  • My teacher said it is a great way to recover from injury.

No comments:

Many Benefits of Healthy Lifestyle

After many years of staying at home and starting to adopt the new normal, finally nakapag fun run and recreation ulit. And it's good to ...

Blog Archive